Monday, December 7, 2009

Survey..Something Different

A survey from Way back on 3/22/2004 not really much has changed. And what has needed to be!!

When I was in elementary school... ...my best friend was: Cathy,Dawn,Paula & Sherry ...

My favorite kind of music was: Pop music I guess, Leif Garret, Shaun Cassidy..etc. ...

I thought I'd marry: Donnie Osmond (lol) ...

I wanted to grow up to be: Dancer ...

My favorite restaurant was: Mickey Dee's ...

My favorite movie was: Indian Jones & the Temple of Doom, Star Wars, ET, The Explorers ...

My favorite tv shows were: Happy Days, Mork from Ork ...

My favorite place to go was: my grandparents' house or wherever my cousin Lisa was ...

My favorite book was: Trixie Belden (I had them all & still do) ...

My classmates thought I was: I have noooo clue, Small fry???

When I was in high school... ...my best friend was: Dawn & Jade ...

My favorite kind of music was: Pop & Rap ...

I thought I'd marry: Roy Rosselo from Menudo ...

I wanted to grow up to be: Interior Decorator ...

My favorite restaurant was: Mcdonalds (still) ...

My favorite movie was: Nightmare on Elm Street, Can't buy me Love ...

My favorite tv shows were: Facts of Life & Soap Operas ...

My favorite place to go was: The stinkin Mall (lol) ...

My favorite book was: Anything by Christopher Pike ...

My classmates thought I was: Crazy in love with Menudo

Now... ...my best friend is: Tami, Beckie & Shannon...Jade of course but shes my cousin! ...

My favorite kind of music is: Pop, R&B, Rap,Alternative, Country without the Twang ...

I think I'll marry(or, I am married to): Those of you that know me well, knows who to put in here!! ...
My job is: Beverage Cart Girl at the Golf Course ...

My favorite restaurant is: Anything where theres Pizza (lol) ...

My favorite movie is: I know what you did last Summer (soo many memories) ...

My favorite tv shows are: 90210 (always), Gh, DOOL, Tru Calling, What I like about you, etc. ...

My favorite place to go is: Anywhere where theres an ocean ...

My favorite book is: At this moment?? Ummmm No clue! ...

My friends think I am: Nuckin Futz!!! (j/k)(lol) I don't know what do you think??

Name something in your life you hope will happen soon: If I tell you then it may not happen!!

Name something in your life you hope will never happen: Everything that I thought could not happen already has, so I guess anything is possible.... *sigh*

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Hopefully not in the situation that I am in now. Married to the love of my life with kids & happiness!! That's all I want!!

Most everyone dreams of being a "star" when they are a young---when you did your daydreaming, how did you think you'd gain your fame? Heck I am still daydreaming!!! lol

Name one of the most disappointing things that has happened to you: Life not going the way I thought it would (end of discussion)

What makes you cry? Lots of things (esp. lately, no clue why) i'm just sentimental

What makes you laugh? Good friends & good times

What REALLY pisses you off? Where do you want me to start???

What makes you sentimental? Memories

Who makes you cry? 1 guess

Who makes you laugh? My friends!~

Who really pisses you off? The friggin girls in this town among supposseded friends!!

You have no responsibilities, a lot of money, and a chartered private jet---where do you fly off to spend a month? Lets see, 1st. I would fly to Fairbanks Alaska to watch the AURORA BOREALIS for a few days & be amazed by it's beauty. Then I would fly to Hawaii, to warm up from being frozen to death in Alaska, visit Pearl Harbor while I'm there, and then for the last 2 weeks, I guess I would just go wherever my heart took me for the last 2 weeks. The possiblities are endless.

I don't leave the house without my: car keys, cell phone and purse (me to)

You are having a nice, comfy evening at home, watching a stack of dvd's from Blockbuster---what are you wearing? My comfy pj's or a sweatsuit & hopefully theres someone to cuddle with as well!! (where r u??)LOL)

You are going to work---what are you wearing? Well thats easy, I'm on the golf course, so a pair of Khaki shorts, Logo shirt & tennis shoes! But I hafta look cute ya know!!

You are going out to eat at your favorite restaurant with your significant other---what are you wearing? I guess it just depends on where were going...and what time of the year it is! But whatever the matter It will be HOTT!!!

Name something you think everyone should do at least once before they die? have sex! lmao Just kidding--- *winks* whatever there Heart desires!!

Name something you've never done but you'd like to do before you die: Get Married to the love of my life & start a Family!!

Give the people reading your answers a word or two of good advice: Hmmmm Take this survey it's good for the Soul!!

No comments:

Post a Comment