Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My American Idol

Monday, May 19, 2008

k so I am not one to write Blogs ever. Quotes, photo's yes. Actual writing no. LoL....So read on because this will be the last for awhile..

American Idol tomorrow night. Do not call me I WILL NOT be answering my phone. LoL..NO matter WHO U may be...This is the first year since Daughtry that I have actually Really Really Loved an Idol from day one on.....

This is the FIRST year that my Idol has made it to the Finale. Am I excited?? Hell 2 to the Yeah!! David Cook's voice is Amazing. Just close your eyes & listen. If he doesnt win, he'll still go further then half of the winners have or ever will...Just listen to this pre-idol song

This is with a band called Axium that he recorded a Cd with. If you can get your hands on it. Download it. Its def. worth listening to...

Better yet?? *ANALOG HEART* oh my god this CD is incredible. I don't think there is one song on there that is not worth listening to. Its hard to find out there it took me awhile.


Anywayz, I'm done being a dork, it's late & I have to work early in the AM. It's IDOL day! lol....I Soooo Hope my boy wins tonight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment