Monday, December 7, 2009

Are there Normal guys out there???

OMG this is from all the way back on March 16, 2004. Damn that was a LONG time ago. How time flys..Reading this? Im laughing my ass off. Im not quite sure what the hell I was talking about that night. But Brad was a Moron.. Rodney was a dickhead & Chad you will here about forever & ever..Thru the rest of this crazy blog...


Good lord where did all of the decent guys go??? Because they certainly are not around here!! It's pretty sad when (who's only 22) can act more mature then (who's going to be 30 today...Happy Birthday Ass) and (who's a 27 year old coward) will ever act. Could I please just ask to meet a NORMAL guy? Not a drug addict or alcoholic.....not a liar.....or a cheater. Just someone to hang with & be cool?? Not worry about me cheatin on his ass, if I chill with my girls. Does that exist??? I'm ranting & raving at 2am & when I look back on this in a few weeks, I'm going to laugh my fucking ass off. I'll be saying who by then. And well ?? God knows what that will be------>ON-------->OFF------->ON--------13 Phone Calls---------->DEFINTELY ON---------> BACK OFF AGAIN! JERK!! lol... I think I need to quit babbleing & go to bed. I'll probably meet my Dream Lover in my Dreams tonight instead of real life! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment