Monday, December 7, 2009

Hotties on the Golf Course

6/2/04

Sooooooo I wonder exactly just how many dates I can land this Summer & still remain Single???? If thats at all possible!!

Working on the Golf Course Def. has some great rewards that go with it!! Lots of guys in & out all day, but for the most part their all, Old Men, =( and some of my friends may get off on that, but no Sugar Daddies wanted here! (ugh)

May started it out with Hottie .1 Daryl..Great Date!!! It was Fun,to bad he wasn't single!! Sux that he waited to tell me until the next day!! But did we turns heads that night!! Don't chad just love to show up with a Total Hottie that noone has ever seen??? I'm still getting asked 3 weeks later where my New Boytoy is at?!! That for starting my Summer out Great!!! So now here we are June 2nd... what kind of adventures will the rest of the Summer bring me?? Setting off for the best Summer Hopefully Yet!! Will See.....

No comments:

Post a Comment