Monday, December 7, 2009

Another Night in Yumma Land!

1/29/06

Current mood: worried

This past weekend was a real trip!! My girls & I all went to see Yum down at Kelly's Pub. Yum is a band that we used to follow ALOT back in the day. *What's the Dilly O*

So anyways. There was alot of us. Me, Shan, Kay, Jake & Belinda, Tana, Megan, JR, Shay & Josh, Beckie, Jason, Jon and the list could probably go on. We did not stop dancin all night long!! So yeah we were on the dance floor alot. They take pictures of the crowd & we were in ALOT of those pictures! Weather we were looking or not, just cant wait to see those!! lmao...maybe I'll post a few here so you can see our drunkin asses!!

It was an interesting night to say the least. Beckie & Kay were just about at the beligerent point. Okay well yeah Beckie was, Kay never got there until to much Captain hours later! But Beckie was a mess, laughing, screaming stuff so that a certain person I know heard her, (lol) and crying....no more red headed sluts for you!!

I was having a blast....how I managed to make it thru this night without having a mental breakdown is beyond me! But I was in the I am not suppossed to give a shit mode. Acting like I didn't have a care in the world. When deep inside I was pretty much fuming. To say the least....Please go back to fucking Vegas is all I have to say!! Cause Ewwwwww....

Then we go to the Jungle. For those of you that do not know it's My Place. Just a lovely little nickname we like to give it!! The place does not close until 3:30am on the weekends. So yeah you I go here & pretty much forget everything. But for once I rem. and kay forgot!! lol....So what do Kay & I do?? Take half the band that we went to see & a case of beer home with us!! *giggles*

I wasn't feeling to well so I went to bed. But the next morning??? I walk down stairs to find Beer and M&M's scattered all over my living room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment