Monday, December 7, 2009

Cowboys vs Redskins

Funny as it may seem that I am now a Steelers Fan.. Oh the Memories

YEEE HAW~~~~

GO COWBOYS

GO COWBOYS

GO COWBOYS!!!

Okay so can you tell I am a HUGE Cowboys Fan??? This game has gotta be the best game next to the Superbowl!! And there actually winning!!! I was at the last game at RFK stadium a few years back & actually got to see Emmitt & Troy but neither one of them played that night much to my dismay!! But oh well I was there right??

It's odd being a Cowboy's fan in Redskins/Raven's/Stealer's country! Espically when the Redskin's had there Training Camp here a few years ago. It was James Thrash's rookie Year!! He was actually in the back of my car with a few other guys catching a ride home from the bar!! lol...Now I see him on tv!! But wait! I have Blackmail pictures as well on quite a few old Redskin's that are no longer on the football scene anymore!! LOL....God those days were alot of fun!!

Anyway all I gotta say is Go Drew & throw that Damn Ball!!!

YEE HAW~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment