Monday, December 7, 2009

Spring Has Sprung

3/7/2007

Spring has finally sprung & I am a trainwreck already!!

So my house is offically mine now & it's needs ALOT of work!! So I decided that this summer I was going to be *Little Suzi Garden Keeper* LoL......I DO NOT have a Green Thumb at all.....

I'm getting alot of yard work done, if you can believe that one. Or at least U was until it decided to become 30 degrees outside again. But the yard is starting to look great. Me on the other hand? Not so good. I have managed to get posion ALL over my arms. And a spider bite the size of Texas that landed me in the stupid ER two days ago. It's on my foot & I can barely wear shoes....

Anyone want to lend me a hand when the weather gets warm again?? LoL....I PROMISE you'll get a good tan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment