Thursday, March 1, 2012

Meeting Tyler Christopher!!

For those of you that do not know who I am talking about. I met Tyler Christopher on October 17th. He plays Nikolas Cassadine on General Hospital! What made it more special for me is the fact that I grew up watching GH with my Mom and Tyler was one of the last characters that was introduced before my Mom passed in early '97. I can still here her to this day saying how cute he was.
So finally I got to meet him after all of this time! And oh what a trip that was. First of all he was in Martinsburg, WV. For those of you that do not know, it's pretty much a tiny town in the middle of know where! So was I suprized to see that one. Well my cousin gets directions from someone that she really does not get along with! Big mistake! This girl pointed us on every back road that WV has and we were so lost I was ready to cry!! Finally after asking other people as well we get there! An hour late, but were finally there!! So we get into the Fairgrounds and we are looking everywhere!! Tyler is no where to be found! This place is not that big! A few Barns (yes I said Barns) with Apple Harvest Goodies and Crafts and that was it!! Still no Tyler. By now I am sooo Frustrated that I am ready to scream. There was one place left to check & it was up by a Apple Pie stand. So we go up there, we see the Queen of the Harvest Festival and a few other people lingering around.
So I walk a little further and pass this guy in a Leather Jacket talking on his cell and my cousin Lisa is talking to me and i just stopped dead in my tracks, and slowly turned around. It just so happens that the guy in the leather coat is Tyler!! And here I am standing there with my mouth hanging wide open looking like an idiot!! lol. There was no one there, just him, his cell and an empty table!! I mean after all, here he is this Big Soap Opera Actor and hes standing there all by himself! Noone around and people are just walking right by after the Kettle Corn Instead!! lol
So here is my Cousin Lisa and I lurking around and looking at each other, like should we say HI?? We had no clue!! Then 2 girls had there picture taken with him & I said heck with this I am not letting this pass me by! I'm going to say Hi and I don't care!! lol...At that exact moment Tyler looked right at me & smiled. It's a wonder I did not pass out! But instead no I turned into *The Blabber Queen* lol.....And to be honest I can only remember half of what was said! So I walked up and the first thing i said was *I didn't think we were ever going to find you! It took us almost 2 hours to find this place!!* and yes Tyler was laughing at me and saying that he was Happy that I had found him!! ME TOO!! But I went on to tell him about how I was suppossed to see him in Pittsburgh and it was canceled! And he said well no it was not canceled it was just postponed!! I will see you in April then right?/ Well of course!! I introduced Lisa and I as well, and told him about being in his Fan Club!! And how I had my own Yahoo Group for him & soon to be Website as well and he was like Really?? That is so great what is it called?? Well see Suzi turn 100 shades of red!!! Imagine me sitting there saying Ummmm real quietly *Tempted By Tyler** lol. He got a kick out of that! So the link is posted on his offical board now so that he can stop by sometime & check it out! For those of you that do post on his offical board, watch what you say!! lol...Tyler lurks there on and off a few times a week!! Which I think is VERY VERY Kool! But he's really sweet and very down to earth!! I really wish I could have had more time to talk to him, even thou i probably yapped his ear off!! But theres always April!! I'm just glad that I choose Tyler to support! Because he's very genuine and an all around great guy!!! So Thanx Tyler to a Wonderful Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment