Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bring on the Summer


  So I recently started this new Bzzagent Campaign for Garnier Skin renew. Im super excited to test this product out. And Im so glad I was picked to participate! I'm a Bzz Agent and I recieved this product thru the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfection campaign. 
  The first thing that I noticed right away is the fact that it comes with a SPF15. I dont know about you guys but when you start getting older and those fine lines start to appear? Sunblock is a blessing.
  For me. I work on a golf course all summer. Which means long days in the brutal sun and not alot of time to be watching out for your skin. So having the SPF already there is great. 
  Ive had a chance just this past week to put this product to the test and Im excited to say that i love it. We had 80 degree temps here last week, I used garnier skin renew. It kept my skin feeling soft and not greasy mess in the hott sun. I love the fact that i felt protected all day thanks to the SPF as well. 
  I recived some coupons along with my packet so I passed them along to my coworkers. Pretty sure were going t be garnier girls the rest of the Summer.
  Im just getting started. And will be posting some reviews of what I think about the product here. So Stay tuned!!!
#IMABZZAGENT

No comments:

Post a Comment