Monday, November 1, 2010

Its been 2 long..

Its been quite awhile since I have written in here.. I had a Wonderful Summer. back in a place that i longed to be for such a longtime.. But as usual it didnt last long and hes running away from me again.. Some say I should just let go.. Some think I should stay and hold on.. My heart is not where it should be at this point.. He has it & hes not here..

Im all over the place with this blog I know. So many feelings & so many thoughts that are just jumbled in my head.. My mind is not clear. Although i wish it was... Trying so hard to find my way back there. Im ok. Ive been here before, many times. I will get thru. But all it would take is a Simple Smile from a certain someone to make this world a better place...

Today is also my Mom's 13th year in Heaven on her Birthday..Could be the reason my thoughts are so displaced right now... Have a good day if your reading this.. I will try & start updating more

No comments:

Post a Comment