Thursday, January 7, 2010

NKOTB: Thank You for Coming Home!

If you happen to read this blog.. Or fall onto it for any reason.. You'll find out quickly that Im a HUGE fan of NKOTB. Have been since I was 16yrs old.. Alot of people make fun of something that has my heart.. But I dont think they quite understand us Blockheads...

In the past there was the Beatles & Elvis.. We have the New Kids. Did I think 22yrs later I would be living my Teenage Dream? No..but here I am living it & having a blast the whole way thru. Ive made so many friends this past year. From all over the world. Some will be friends for life..

Last Month I had the Opportunity to go to Boston for The New Kids, House of Blues Christmas Concert. I Have never been to Boston. So the chance to see the city & my fave band in the Hometown, may onmy come once in a Lifetime. So I jumped on it...

We (The Blockheads) had a get together the night before at the Hard Rock Cafe and here the Video that we made to Thank them for Coming Home...

No comments:

Post a Comment