Thursday, January 7, 2010

My David Cook Meltdown


We spent the day with Zack at Disney Quest in Downtown Disney. Although Larry, Helen, Lisa & I wouldnt admit it, I think we had as much fun as he did!! LoL...
The end of the night. Larry & Helen had left hours earlier. But Zack, Lisa & I wandered around for a little bit. Just enjoying the evening before heading home to the Cape.
Well little did they know that I was about to have the MELTDOWN of a lifetime on them! HOB (house of blues) is right across from Disney Quest. We were getting ready to leave. When we walked by to here someone playin accoustic inside the HOB and girls dressed like super hoochies in a line that was wrapped around everywhere..So of course I am thinking (someone) important is in there...I look at the sign.
It says Colby Calliet, Edwem Mcain & someone else that fails to my mind at this minute. But at the Bottom is say *AND DAVID COOK* ok for any of you that know me. I Love that guy. LoL...Theres just something about his voice. Its like Lifehouse to me! :) I turned around TOTALLY SPEECHLESS....Then I went into Super Susan Meltdown. It was quite ugly.
For one it was sold out & he was RIGHT THERE. And for two, some guy is standing there offering me tickets as I am flipping out. We had to get Zack home for schooll. It was a 3 hour drive home. And I whined all the way home. Hell its been 2 weeks & I am still whining about it...
Little did i know that he was ALSO at the freakin Magic Kingdom with Drew Lachey the weekend before and I was there but we were blocked out because you had to buy the tickets months & months in advance!! My friend Helen actually watched Archie film a commercial there that same morning but had NO clue who he was. Which is really funny. She referred to him as some little kid! LoL...
2 chances to see David SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO close & SOOOOOOOOOOO freakin far.....
Lisa got me his CD for christmas, Imma gonna break it open right now...But I found the videos of what I missed sadly.
Awww one day! LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment