Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Check out Stylefind & have FUN shopping

Hey all you Fashionistas out there.. I decided to switch this blog up a little & start posting things that I find on the net that I like..

So with that being said. I found a site today called Stylefind. Lots of brand name clothing cheaper then the retail price. If your like me & you love to shop!!?? Sites like these are true Gems.. Some of my Favorite designers can be found there!

Juicy.. Because I AM a JUICY GIRL.. Im obcessed with there Track suits and we all know that no one really wants to pay $150. for just the jacket.. today? $79. at Bloomingdales.. There were quite a few other goodies there as well.

Theres a tons of other designers there.. Bebe, Marc Jacobs, Christian Louboutin, you can even find your favorite makeup brands on sale like Benefit, Urban Decay and Shoes Like UGGS.. Listed here is just some of my favorites.. But there are many many more.. I could be on this site all day if i had the time....

Follow the link below.. And let me know what you think!! HAPPY SHOPPING....

No comments:

Post a Comment